Contact Button

Email Updates


  • Medicare
  • If you have lost your Medicare card and need a new one, contact 1-800-Medicare

If you need further assistance with an issue that pertains to Medicare, please fill out a Privacy Form and send it to the office nearest you so that Congressman Shuster can assist you in a timely manner.  Please call your local district office with any questions.